Corporate Insurance is a well established, leading Kenyan insurance company providing it’s clients with a range of both General and Life products.
The company was incorporated on 9th June, 1982 and is licenced by the Insurance Regulatory Authority as a Composite Insurance Company transacting both life and general insurance business.
The Company is locally owned by established business entrepreneurs with vast business interests in insurance,banking and industry. The Company has a solid asset base and some of its assets include, Corporate Place- Nairobi, Corporate House-Mombasa and Villa De Corporate – Nairobi.
Corporate Insurance Company Limited has its Head Office at Corporate Place, Kiambere Road, off Lower Hill Road, Upper Hill, Nairobi.
What we Provide
Corporate Insurance Company Limited offers a wide range of products and risk management services to ‘individuals’, commercial enterprises, institutions and consumer markets.
We constantly continue to focus on tailoring our products based on our clients needs with a wide product range for both general and life insurance business. Our promise is to offer financial solutions and an unmatched customer care service.
We insure large Corporations, Banks, Government Institutions, Universities, Schools, Counties, Small and Medium sized Enterprises, Individuals and Micro-finance institutions.
Some Highlights about Corporate Insurance Company Limited
- The Company was incorporated on 9th June, 1982
- Has a lot of experience in Engineering Insurance tele-communications and infrastructure projects.
- We offer insurance products that are tailored to meet the customer needs
- An efficient, friendly claims management service
- Paid-up capital of Kshs. 450million
- Reinsurance programme placed with some of the leading Reinsurers in Africa, Europe and Asia.
- Strong capacity to write insurance for infrastructure projects, telecommunications and the construction industry.
- Capacity to write large risks
- A member of the Association of Kenya Insurers